Citrus Cleaner 144 is a biodegradable, ready to use, heavy-duty liquid cleaner made with non-petroleum hydrocarbons. It removes grease, oil, carbon, and other types of petroleum soil deposits from metal, painted, and unpainted surfaces without harming the environment.
Low foam and environmetally friendly, Citrus Cleaner 144 is safe on steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, and copper.
- Can be used as received or diluted with water.
- Provides pleasant citric fragrance.
- Requires no heat.
- Nontoxic; contains no harmful solvents.
- High or no flash point, depending on the degree of concentrate.
- Rinses completely without streaking, spotting or leaving traces of oily residue.
- Will not deplete the ozone layer.
General use instructions:
- Immersion Cleaning Soak parts for 1-5 minutes in a 5-10% solution of Citrus Cleaner 144 at ambient temperature.
- Rinse parts in a two stage bath of deionized water for 1-2 minutes.
- Dry parts with forced hot air.
- Time and concentration needed will vary depending on the severity of the soil.