Burnishing Compound 685 is an alkaline liquid for burnishing ferrous metals. It also helps develop brilliant colors and a highly polished finish with any acceptable non-abrasive media.
- Due to liquid nature, Burnishing Compound 685 can be easily and accurately measured, and is ready for use upon dilution.
- The organic rust inhibitors provide good protection for ferrousparts in storage and the surfactant system used offers a high level of emulsification and cleaning.
- Additives to aid in cleaning soiled parts.
- Wetting to provide lubrication for the media/part interface and media/media interface.
- Rust prevention of ferrous parts as well as steel media.