As the country navigates these challenging ever-changing times and begins the process of restarting the economy, we wanted to let you know we are in full operation and ready to serve your needs.
We have created a COVID-19 team, assessed the needs within our operations, and created our plan of action to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees while meeting the needs of our customers. We will continue to practice CDC guidelines within our operations. We want you, our customers, to know we are here to help bring back your operations in a safe manner as well.
- Safety for our employees is our number one priority. Therefore, we ensure our operations are sanitized daily, several times throughout the day.
- We are in contact with our supply chain to maintain inventory ensuring adequate levels of needed supplies.
- We are monitoring updates on the coronavirus from different sources and will stay in contact with our customers regarding impact to operations.
- We are here to help safely get your employees and team members back to work with availabile hand sanitizer and EPA-approved disinfectant.
- The hand sanitizer and disinfectant we use in our processes is also available for purchase through our website, https://tlspecialty.com/cleaners/handsanitizer-disinfectant/. Given the level of demand, plan ahead and place your orders now!
Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have as we begin the process of restarting our economy. Remember, stay safe, follow CDC guidelines, and continue to follow safe practices.
By working together, we will all grow stronger as we move forward!